Chicagoland Home Remodeling Services
HomeWerks, a Chicago suburbs remodeling company, has been designing and building brand new homes, as well as remodeling homes since 1996. We are proud to serve the residents that have put their trust in us for over a decade. HomeWerks takes pride in the reputation we have built for ourselves, including an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. The Chicago suburbs remodelers at HomeWerks continue to build lasting relationships with our customers due to our high quality products and our excellent customer service.
Chicago Suburban Remodelers
HomeWerks proudly services the following suburban communities in the Greater Chicago Area, including:
- Arlington Heights - The professionals at HomeWerks have a wealth of experience and knowledge – enough to make any Arlington Heights home remodeling project simple and streamlined.
- Aurora - As a long-time Aurora home remodeling company, we provide interior design services as well as room renovations and additions.
- Barrington - HomeWerks is proud to serve the affluent suburb of Barrington, Ill – one of the finest cities in the state – which has given us so many memorable and exciting projects.
- Bolingbrook - Ditch your old kitchen cabinets for custom cabinets by HomeWerks.
- Burr Ridge - Waterproof your basement for added flood protection.
- Darien - If you want to complete a home remodeling project that will look as beautiful years down the road as it does the day it is completed, you have to turn to a professional Darien home remodeling team.
- Downers Grove - Since our humble beginnings in 1996, our Downers Grove remodelers have helped thousands of people create ideal home spaces.
- Elmhurst - HomeWerks is a family-owned, customer-centric home renovation and remodeling company serving Elmhurst since 1996.
- Frankfort - Work with our designers to create an interior that reflects your personality and style.
- Geneva - Taking on a home remodeling project is a big job. That’s why it’s so important to call in a team of qualified designers and contractors.
- Glen Ellyn - Interior remodeling can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. If you want to ensure the success of your newest project and reduce stress at the same time, HomeWerks can help.
- Hinsdale - DIY home improvement projects are popular, but doing it all on your own can result in disaster.
- Homer Glen - For a flawless exterior, have our HomeWerks' professionals complete a room addition that blends into your current home's exterior.
- Lemont - Give your bathroom extra storage space with a bathroom vanity.
- Lisle - Remove your dripping showerhead, and instead, install a powerful streaming showerhead.
- Lombard - If you're seeking professional home improvement services in or around Lombard, look no further than HomeWerks.
- Mokena - Buy the plot of land you desire, and we can perform new construction of your "dream home."
- Naperville - Remodel your attic and turn it into extra living space for your growing family.
- New Lenox - From granite to marble, we can install numerous kitchen countertops.
- Oak Brook - Build upwards with a second story addition.
- Oak Forest - Make your kitchen large enough to cook, prepare and serve food in with a kitchen addition.
- Orland Park - Don't move; improve your home's layout with some remodeling by HomeWerks.
- Palos Heights - Don't have your family fight over the bathroom, construct a bathroom addition - either 1/2 or a full.
- Palos Park - A room addition can provide extra space for numerous needs, whether it is a bedroom or a home office.
- Schaumburg - HomeWorks has been conceptualizing, designing and creating beautiful kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces for nearly two decades.
- St. Charles - There are so many wonderful ways you can transform your home! You just have a choose an interior remodeling company that does it all.
- Tinley Park - Remodel the entire interior of your home or just a single room.
- Wheaton - HomeWerks is a premier Wheaton home remodeling business.
- Willow Springs - One of the best ways to increase your home’s value is to remodel one or more of the areas in your house that could use a facelift.
- Woodridge - Customize your new home so that it has the functionality you need.